Getting shit done

noviembre 22, 2017

This is a mildly uninteresting entry, but I'm finally finishing my second year of university (considering that I was in second year when I switched colleges and began afresh), and I'm extremely pleased of how everything is turning out. I have been working my ass off not only to get things done per se, but also put myself more "out there" and get a kick on projects that I was previously too afraid to pursue. 

Being so that we are reaching the end of the year, I would like to unapologetically congratulate myself. I was extremely difficult to deal with the first semester in particular, and depression settled in out of nowhere in sporadic bouts throughout the year, but I dealt with everything and have gotten past it: I continued with my life and am all the better for it.

So congratulations, as we near the summer vacations, Roxana, for a job well done, a year lived in plenty, and incipient maturity that will hopefully result in bountiful sowing!


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios