{Diary Entry #06} Bronquitis and Resolutions

abril 27, 2019

Day 4 of bedrest. Was going insane. I'm better now.



Bronquitis has forced me into a state of inactivity that I know I will sort of miss once I'm up and running again, but that was driving me insane until... well, just half an hour ago.

I was forced to push everything for next week and if I sit down too long I get dizzy. But hey, I've gotten time to read so that's great. And I caught up on Modern Family season 9. It's hard for me to take things slowly, but I'm trying to enjoy it.

I've also decided to write EVERY SINGLE DAY at least for fifteen minutes. I just need to get that groove on or I'll start to feel empty and anxious about it. Like nothing about it is ever going to happen.

So here I am. Struggling to be less anxious, and do everything I'd like to do. 

(By the way, I'm also trying to figure out a way of fitting piano and languages into my daily routine. Unsuccessfully this semester, but next semester might be the lucky one-what with my not having to work on my thesis and all.)

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios